Can't locate your package marked delivered?
Here's some help! This information is for domestic orders handled by USPS. We're sorry to hear that your order has been delayed. Apologies on behalf of USPS. Try these simple steps:
- Check with your neighbors! Many times lost packages are found this way.
- Visit your local post office. Some orders are held for pick up without notice
- If you would prefer to call, you can find contact info for your local post office here.
- You can also email USPS by sending them an email here
- If all else fails, fill in the contact form below and include your case number from USPS. We will need this number to move forward with your reship.